Fixing CinelerraHV 4.2 "conflicting types for 'lrintf'" when install from source

Today, I try installing Cinelerra HV 4.2 in my Ubuntu 10.04 box from source that i get from it's official source. First, I read the README file and i think it's so simple.
When i run the ./configure command there are many dependencies missing, oh i forgot to install the dept first.
After finish installing the dependencies the ./configure command was successfully without error message. But, when i run make command there's error message appear like this

/usr/include/bits/mathcalls.h:326: error: conflicting types for 'lrintf'

I try google to find the solution but i've no luck. in the error message there's a string about faad2, this like a function that not compatible with faad2 source bundled with cinelerra source.
Then, I visit the faad2 official site and download the source here.
I deleted all file in folder "cinelerra-4.2/quicktime/thirdparty/faad2-2.0/*" I extracted the faad2-2.7.zip, then cd to the extracted folder.
I copied all file from faad2-2.7/* to cinelerra-4.2/quicktime/thirdparty/faad2-2.0/
Re-run the make command n voila, no error message again.
Enjoy running CinelerraHV in my Ubuntu Box.
;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Luangkan sedikit waktumu untuk berkomentar, berikan kritik dan saran untuk kemajuan Blog / tulisan pada form yang disediakan.